Home » Support » 3D Printing » Will this print in Full colour Sandstone?
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Will this print in Full colour Sandstone? [message #65424] Wed, 03 April 2013 16:29 UTC Go to next message
avatar paulelderdesign  is currently offline paulelderdesign
Go to my shop
Hi guys I made a pendant for my store and had to make the thickness of the main body 2mm although not game accurate it was the min I could do. However I'm a little worried about the 0.6 mm extrusions that make up the seperate details. Simple question will it print? if not how can I mod it? Confused

Thanks

Paul
Re: Will this print in Full colour Sandstone? [message #65427 is a reply to message #65424 ] Wed, 03 April 2013 17:03 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar Youknowwho4eva  is currently offline Youknowwho4eva
Go to my shop
Shapie Expert
I work here
The part I'd be worried about is your pillars in the center. They look really small. For details, they can't be longer than they are wide.

I learned a long time ago the wisest thing I can do is be on my own side, be an advocate for myself and others like me. -Maya Angelou
michael@shapeways.com Community Advocate
Re: Will this print in Full colour Sandstone? [message #65428 is a reply to message #65427 ] Wed, 03 April 2013 17:09 UTC Go to previous message
avatar paulelderdesign  is currently offline paulelderdesign
Go to my shop
I thought that. I was going to leave them out altogether as it's game inspired art. I noticed that there is a few distortions in the mesh too so once I get that sorted I can try and print it Smile

Paul

Previous Topic:Precision of Stainless Steel printing
Next Topic:3D sculpture to be printed, Advice needed

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.