Home » Community » 3D modelers for hire » Experienced engineer available for 3D modeling/prototyping/rendering
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Experienced engineer available for 3D modeling/prototyping/rendering [message #65334] Tue, 02 April 2013 03:11 UTC Go to next message
avatar cswaim  is currently offline cswaim
Go to all my models
Hi there! My name is Chris and I am an engineer with 10 years experience in a variety of industries. I am available to provide a services from 3D modeling and rendering through detailed engineering and manufacturing support.

I have access to my own 3D printer to test prototypes as we go prior to releasing to Shapeways.

You can see a small amount of my work at arsenalproducts.com.

I charge $25/hr for 3D modeling (Solidworks) and $75 for other engineering activities.

Thanks for looking!
Chris

Re: Experienced engineer available for 3D modeling/prototyping/rendering [message #67357 is a reply to message #65334 ] Thu, 02 May 2013 20:17 UTC Go to previous message
avatar jmonk  is currently offline jmonk
Go to all my models
Hi,

I am looking for some one who has experience developing consumer products like a kitchen utensil. Currently I am in need for someone to take my concept and develop into a prototype (plastic) need CAD specs if possible.

Let me know if your interested.

JIm

email : jimmiemonk2001@yahoo.com

Previous Topic:Model Train Shell Designer
Next Topic:3D model Train coaches in need of help / assistance. OO / 4mm scale