Home »  » 3D modelers for hire » Experienced engineer available for 3D modeling/prototyping/rendering
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Experienced engineer available for 3D modeling/prototyping/rendering [message #65334] Tue, 02 April 2013 03:11 UTC Go to next message
avatar cswaim  is currently offline cswaim
Go to all my models
Hi there! My name is Chris and I am an engineer with 10 years experience in a variety of industries. I am available to provide a services from 3D modeling and rendering through detailed engineering and manufacturing support.

I have access to my own 3D printer to test prototypes as we go prior to releasing to Shapeways.

You can see a small amount of my work at arsenalproducts.com.

I charge $25/hr for 3D modeling (Solidworks) and $75 for other engineering activities.

Thanks for looking!
Chris

Re: Experienced engineer available for 3D modeling/prototyping/rendering [message #67357 is a reply to message #65334 ] Thu, 02 May 2013 20:17 UTC Go to previous message
avatar jmonk  is currently offline jmonk
Go to all my models
Hi,

I am looking for some one who has experience developing consumer products like a kitchen utensil. Currently I am in need for someone to take my concept and develop into a prototype (plastic) need CAD specs if possible.

Let me know if your interested.

JIm

email : jimmiemonk2001@yahoo.com

Previous Topic:Model Train Shell Designer
Next Topic:3D model Train coaches in need of help / assistance. OO / 4mm scale

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.