Home » Community » 3D modeler needed » Need someone to convert pictures to a model
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Need someone to convert pictures to a model [message #65251] Sun, 31 March 2013 21:43 UTC Go to next message
avatar little575  is currently offline little575
Go to all my models
Hey there,
So my brother is going to be graduating from college this spring and I thought getting him a figurine of himself in his graduation gown with our parents would be an awesome gift. I was wondering if it was possible to make a 3D digital model based on a bunch of pictures I take (from different angles)? Also what would the price range be for something like this? And what material would work best to make realistic figurines?
Re: Need someone to convert pictures to a model [message #65254 is a reply to message #65251 ] Sun, 31 March 2013 21:53 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar guidosalimbeni  is currently offline guidosalimbeni
Go to my shop
Hi . I'm interested in your project .
please send us an email so we can reply to you with a full description of our proposal and options..

our website : www.studiosalimbeni.com

regards
Guido

http://www.3dsmithery.com
Re: Need someone to convert pictures to a model [message #65258 is a reply to message #65251 ] Sun, 31 March 2013 22:11 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar stonysmith  is currently offline stonysmith
Go to my shop
Shapie Expert
Sandstone is pretty much your only choice if you want full color and don't want to paint it yourself. It's pretty good for miniatures such as this: http://www.shapeways.com/tutorials/shapeme or http://www.mixeeme.com
You could give 123dCatch a try (www.123dapp.com), but you may want to go with one of the designers here if you don't have time/patience to learn the program(s).

Patience, Persistance, Politeness - the 3Ps will help us get us to Perfect Printed Products
Re: Need someone to convert pictures to a model [message #65303 is a reply to message #65258 ] Mon, 01 April 2013 16:35 UTC Go to previous message
avatar designanything3d  is currently offline designanything3d
Go to my shop
Hi There,

We specialize in creating 3d figurines from photos. We have several options that we could offer you. Please contact us at contact@designanything3d.com If you have a good front facing and side facing photo we can create an awesome likeness of your subject. Look forward to hearing from you.

Josh
designanything3d.com

Previous Topic:Modeler Needed - Toy car hanger
Next Topic:Tux the penguin

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.