Home » Community » Introductions » Hello from The Netherlands!
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Hello from The Netherlands! [message #65250] Sun, 31 March 2013 21:40 UTC Go to next message
avatar Brickley  is currently offline Brickley
Go to my shop
Hallo fellow-Shapewayusers,

i'm glad to be on this site and have my own shop! I think 3d-printing is awesome.
I think my mind is the only limiting factor at this moment.

I'm not new to 3d modeling, however, as i found out, using models for rendering is really something different.
But having worked out how to check for manifolds (thanks for the Blender-tutorial @Shapeways) i have a better understanding of it now.

Today i've ordered my first 3d-printed model (my Mercedes Lego-F1 car). It should be here somewhere around April the 16th...

Plenty of time to make more stuff! I think that colored sandstone is also pretty awesome!

Hope to meet a lot of new friends here!

I'm also working on a 3d-rendered lego version of the Mercedes AMG Petronas F1 team.
You can find it here! http://www.facebook.com/pages/Brickley/519619611423170
My work is even on the official mercedes-amg-f1.com site and their facebook page! Razz
How frinckin' cool is that !? Smile

[Updated on: Mon, 01 April 2013 00:02 UTC]

3d by Brickley
Re: Hello from The Netherlands! [message #65295 is a reply to message #65250 ] Mon, 01 April 2013 13:38 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar Youknowwho4eva  is currently offline Youknowwho4eva
Go to my shop
Shapie Expert
I work here
Welcome! Can't wait to see it in "It Arrived"

I learned a long time ago the wisest thing I can do is be on my own side, be an advocate for myself and others like me. -Maya Angelou
michael@shapeways.com Community Advocate
Re: Hello from The Netherlands! [message #65297 is a reply to message #65295 ] Mon, 01 April 2013 14:24 UTC Go to previous message
avatar Brickley  is currently offline Brickley
Go to my shop
Hey thanks,

neither can i! Than i can see the difference between a 12 sided nod, and a 24 for example.
See how straight all angles are... and just the feel of it! To hold a dream, haha!

I think i'm gonna wait for the postman with a cam in my hand!

Thanks for your reply, hope to post it in "arrived" soon! Smile

Alex / Brickley

[Updated on: Mon, 01 April 2013 14:25 UTC]

3d by Brickley

Previous Topic:Hi From NYC
Next Topic:Greetings and Salutations!

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.