Home » Community » Introductions » Hi From NYC
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Hi From NYC [message #65121] Fri, 29 March 2013 16:52 UTC Go to next message
avatar tcb613  is currently offline tcb613
Go to my shop
Hi all, diving head first into this 3D printing world

i'm a graphic designer living in new york, feel like this is good way to explore making some of my 2d illustrations into solid objects really interested in the idea of wearable art and more cartooney 3D and inspired by graffiti and tattoo flash

started teaching myself blender a couple of weeks ago, apart from that i have a little experience in modeling with strada 3d from way back in 2001

lets see where this rabbit hole goes

cheers,
Nick
Re: Hi From NYC [message #65293 is a reply to message #65121 ] Mon, 01 April 2013 13:33 UTC Go to previous message
avatar Youknowwho4eva  is currently offline Youknowwho4eva
Go to my shop
Shapie Expert
I work here
Welcome Nick,

Sounds like you'll fit right in. If you have any issues learning blender, ask away on the forums. We have several Blender Savy users, and our European community Manager, Bart, is a bit of a blender guru himself.

I learned a long time ago the wisest thing I can do is be on my own side, be an advocate for myself and others like me. -Maya Angelou
michael@shapeways.com Community Advocate

Previous Topic:Hello from Mississippi!
Next Topic:Hello from The Netherlands!

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.