Home » Community » It arrived! » New 1/1000 Scale Space 1999 SWIFTS
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
New 1/1000 Scale Space 1999 SWIFTS [message #65051] Thu, 28 March 2013 04:45 UTC
avatar Mechanoid  is currently offline Mechanoid
Go to my shop
Hello ShapeWays World.

I just thought I would share the newest creation to The Verse shop, here on ShapeWays. Since no one @The Verse is a 3D modeler, We had to hire out for modelers over the last few yrs. Some are way good. And then you find one that can take a few pictures and turn them into the most fantasic thing ever to hold.

We hired such a 3D Modeler, Please if you will, meet @AndreiBuletin, Andrei took our pictures and created our newest model for The Verse. From the TV show of the 1970s, he created for us the Space 1999 ship SWIFT. I tried painting up a pair, But I ain't too good at it. PLUS It's super tiny, 28.7mm long. THAT'S IT!! I SWEAR!!

Well today our first test prints arrived from ShapeWays. And I am telling you they are fantastic. So much so, I thought I would put them out there for ALL to see. If you like what you see. Come check out the other creations in our shop. Including the Space 1999 Eagles. All 4 different designs. IN 1/1000 SCALE!!

Thank You ShapeWays for the skills and machines you used to help my dream come true. CAUSE I'M HOLDING IT RIGHT NOW!! LOL

The Verse team; Samantha, Lynne & Marcie
(we are all friends)
index.php?t=getfile&id=29761&private=0
index.php?t=getfile&id=29762&private=0

• Attachment: P3270014.JPG
    (Size: 27.95KB, Downloaded 175 time(s))

• Attachment: P3270026.JPG
    (Size: 28.53KB, Downloaded 171 time(s))

I.D.I.C. = Infinite Diversity in Infinite Combinations

Previous Topic:Ford 3 Ton Tank
Next Topic:Blown QR

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.