Home » Community » Introductions » Hello From North Carolina.
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Hello From North Carolina. [message #64971] Wed, 27 March 2013 09:51 UTC Go to next message
avatar Invicta_NC  is currently offline Invicta_NC
Go to all my models
Hello everyone,

My name is Malcolm and until recently I was blissfully unaware of the wonderful world of 3D printing. Now after my first purchase I'm hooked, my wishlist is growing daily and I've dabbled with Blender. Nothing worth showing just simple items to get the hang of 3D work....Oh God it can be so addictive!!

Anyway. Great forums and lots of help here so thanks for letting me in. Smile
Re: Hello From North Carolina. [message #64974 is a reply to message #64971 ] Wed, 27 March 2013 12:45 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar Youknowwho4eva  is currently offline Youknowwho4eva
Go to my shop
Shapie Expert
I work here
Welcome! Once you get going, what do you plan on designing?

I learned a long time ago the wisest thing I can do is be on my own side, be an advocate for myself and others like me. -Maya Angelou
michael@shapeways.com Community Advocate
Re: Hello From North Carolina. [message #65058 is a reply to message #64974 ] Thu, 28 March 2013 12:17 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar Invicta_NC  is currently offline Invicta_NC
Go to all my models
Youknowwho4eva wrote on Wed, 27 March 2013 12:45

Welcome! Once you get going, what do you plan on designing?

Once i'm proficient enough...long way off at the moment Very Happy I want to have a go at pretty much anything from obscure inter-war armoured vehicles, to glazed ware (my wife wants me to design a unique vase for her). To be honest pretty much anything and everything that grabs my attention. It has to "grab" me otherwise it's not worth the trouble.

[Updated on: Thu, 28 March 2013 12:32 UTC]

Re: Hello From North Carolina. [message #65060 is a reply to message #64971 ] Thu, 28 March 2013 12:26 UTC Go to previous message
avatar Youknowwho4eva  is currently offline Youknowwho4eva
Go to my shop
Shapie Expert
I work here
Ah, well Blender can be a good software if you have a wide range of what you want to build.

I learned a long time ago the wisest thing I can do is be on my own side, be an advocate for myself and others like me. -Maya Angelou
michael@shapeways.com Community Advocate

Previous Topic:Hello from Massachusetts!
Next Topic:Hello from Mississippi!

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.