Home » Community » Introductions » Hello from Singapore!!
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Hello from Singapore!! [message #64959] Wed, 27 March 2013 03:18 UTC Go to next message
avatar giveanothershot  is currently offline giveanothershot
Go to all my models
Hello everybody!

I am Al from the little red dot, Singapore! I was amazed by the amount and variety of items on Shapeways and the different types of materials available for prints. I have been following Shapeway on Tumblr ever since it printed a gown (OMG) and was constantly wow-ed by its development. Hence, I decided to create an account and join the community too!

I was attracted by the 3D printing technology a few months back and bought myself an airwolf3D self assembly kit. It's not easy to assemble and calibrate it!! But this won't stop my interest in this awesome technology. I have not started designing 3D models yet but looking at all the designs here, it will be great if I knew how to design.

Are there any Singaporean out here? Drop a simple message to say HI!

(Oh no, I created a few of the same post accidentally. Sorry)

Al

[Updated on: Wed, 27 March 2013 03:34 UTC]

Re: Hello from Singapore!! [message #64976 is a reply to message #64959 ] Wed, 27 March 2013 12:49 UTC Go to previous message
avatar Youknowwho4eva  is currently offline Youknowwho4eva
Go to my shop
I work here
Welcome! If you'd like to learn to design, there are loads of posts about which software to use, and how to get successful prints from that software. Check out the growing list of known supported applications http://www.shapeways.com/tutorials/supported-applications

The Mad Moder
michael@shapeways.com

Previous Topic:New to shapeways!
Next Topic:Hello from Massachusetts!