Home » Community » 3D modeler needed » Modeler needed for series of work, relief, silhouette, reverse relief
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Modeler needed for series of work, relief, silhouette, reverse relief [message #64921] Tue, 26 March 2013 16:32 UTC Go to next message
avatar daisymaebrat  is currently offline daisymaebrat
Go to all my models
Hello,

I have a small business and am looking for a modeler who could create some files for me. I have done some on my own, but am looking for more detail than I can do. These would be used to make tools that I use for my business. Relief, reverse relief and silhouette is what I am looking for. These will be various animals and background pieces. I can provide pictures for reference. I am not sure how this works, so if you could let me know what the possible cost might be, I would appreciate it. Thanks so much for any help!! Tricia
Re: Modeler needed for series of work, relief, silhouette, reverse relief [message #64923 is a reply to message #64921 ] Tue, 26 March 2013 17:25 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar 3damez  is currently offline 3damez
Go to my shop
Hi daisymaebrat, maybe I could help you, I've sent you an MP

http://www.3damez.com
Industrial design-transportation design-rendering-mockup
Re: Modeler needed for series of work, relief, silhouette, reverse relief [message #65026 is a reply to message #64923 ] Wed, 27 March 2013 19:32 UTC Go to previous message
avatar designanything3d  is currently offline designanything3d
Go to my shop
Hi there,

We could be of service to you. Please contact us at contact@designanything3d.com with some references of what you are looking to create.

Josh
designanything3d.com

Previous Topic:Need 4inch tall bust created
Next Topic:Fantasy Football Trophy

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.