Home » Community » Introductions » Hello from Canada!
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Hello from Canada! [message #64881] Tue, 26 March 2013 06:19 UTC Go to next message
avatar ppoz  is currently offline ppoz
Go to my shop
I'm so glad I found Shapeways for on-demand 3D printing. I'm a mathematician and occasional designer interesting in polyhedral dice. Before I stumbled on this amazing place I was making my dice models with paper and cardboard -- not very sturdy as you can imagine. So far I've seen some really beautiful and intricate dice that put my humble designs to shame. Looking forward to honing my design skills and becoming more proficient with Sketchup.
Re: Hello from Canada! [message #64907 is a reply to message #64881 ] Tue, 26 March 2013 14:35 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar Youknowwho4eva  is currently offline Youknowwho4eva
Go to my shop
Shapie Expert
I work here
Welcome! Let us know what you come up with.

I learned a long time ago the wisest thing I can do is be on my own side, be an advocate for myself and others like me. -Maya Angelou
michael@shapeways.com Community Advocate
Re: Hello from Canada! [message #64910 is a reply to message #64881 ] Tue, 26 March 2013 14:53 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar AmLachDesigns  is currently offline AmLachDesigns
Go to my shop
Shapie Expert
It might be worth scanning the forums for posts about Canada and UPS so that you don't get any unpleasant surprises!!!
Re: Hello from Canada! [message #64938 is a reply to message #64881 ] Tue, 26 March 2013 20:30 UTC Go to previous message
avatar ppoz  is currently offline ppoz
Go to my shop
Thanks for the heads up.

Previous Topic:Wow I feel like I've found a worm hole and am looking into the future
Next Topic:New to shapeways!

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.