Home »  » Work in progress » Tentacle Elder Sign
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Tentacle Elder Sign [message #64878] Tue, 26 March 2013 02:04 UTC Go to next message
avatar Ray716  is currently offline Ray716
Go to my shop

Hey all!

So this is a model I've been working on for a while, but I've only JUST got it to work how I wanted to.. Tell me what you think?? I've just ordered it and when it comes in, I will update everything Very Happy

index.php?t=getfile&id=29647&private=0

http://shpws.me/nxUS

Ray

www.RayTomlinDesigns.com
Re: Tentacle Elder Sign [message #66103 is a reply to message #64878 ] Sun, 14 April 2013 08:39 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar Gweetle  is currently offline Gweetle
Go to my shop
Looks cool! But what's a "Tentacle Elder Sign" Surprised
Re: Tentacle Elder Sign [message #66106 is a reply to message #66103 ] Sun, 14 April 2013 11:22 UTC Go to previous message
avatar Ray716  is currently offline Ray716
Go to my shop
And Elder Sign is a Pentacle symbol for the Cthulhu mythos. Very Happy Although TECHNICALLY since there is a bit in the middle missing it's JUST a pentacle rather than an Elder Sign. But I'm still excited! It should be shipping with in the next two weeks or so....

Ray

www.RayTomlinDesigns.com

Previous Topic:Sea Shadow 2.0
Next Topic:material selection

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.