Home » Support » Bug Reporting » Site Feedback Wishlist
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Site Feedback Wishlist [message #64551] Thu, 21 March 2013 03:55 UTC Go to next message
avatar JeremyMallin  is currently offline JeremyMallin
Go to my shop
Is there already a thread for website wishlist requests? Either way, nice site. Great job on continuous improvements.

One request--Might be more of a mix of website & business model request. It would be great if there was a way to package multiple models as one product for customers to purchase. Example 1: all the components of a single product or assembly. Example 2: two components printed in different materials but packaged together as one product.
Re: Site Feedback Wishlist [message #64561 is a reply to message #64551 ] Thu, 21 March 2013 07:06 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar stop4stuff  is currently offline stop4stuff
Go to my shop
Both could be done using the 'Product sets mod', see Shapeways Labs for more info.

Paul

Re: Site Feedback Wishlist [message #64598 is a reply to message #64561 ] Thu, 21 March 2013 15:56 UTC Go to previous message
avatar JeremyMallin  is currently offline JeremyMallin
Go to my shop
Wow. Thanks. Looks good.

stop4stuff wrote on Thu, 21 March 2013 07:06

Both could be done using the 'Product sets mod', see Shapeways Labs for more info.

Paul

Previous Topic:Shop Inventory page missing results
Next Topic:Rejected Projects and Guidelines

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.