Home » Community » General Discussion » I want to create jewelery, and sale it... do you do the shipping ?
Search Search  
 () 1 Vote(s)
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
I want to create jewelery, and sale it... do you do the shipping ? [message #64435] Tue, 19 March 2013 15:56 UTC Go to next message
avatar giorgiomartini  is currently offline giorgiomartini
Go to my shop
Hi, i want to start selling on shapeways 3d printed jewelery...

I can create a online shop ( with shopify for example )

my questions...

-is there a way to integrate the shop from shapeways into shopify.com or bigcommerce.com or any other ecommerce platform ? I mean i want to have a independent shop insted of a shop inside shapeways.

- Who takes care of the shipping ? do you send me the stuff and then i re-ship ? or do you automatically ship to the client ?

Thanks !
Re: I want to create jewelery, and sale it... do you do the shipping ? [message #64567 is a reply to message #64435 ] Thu, 21 March 2013 10:19 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar giorgiomartini  is currently offline giorgiomartini
Go to my shop
Anyone ?
Re: I want to create jewelery, and sale it... do you do the shipping ? [message #64571 is a reply to message #64435 ] Thu, 21 March 2013 12:36 UTC Go to previous message
avatar Youknowwho4eva  is currently offline Youknowwho4eva
Go to my shop
I work here
Not sure if you can do exactly what you want, but you should check out the API section of the forum

The Mad Moder
michael@shapeways.com

Previous Topic:ABS vs PLA for iphone case
Next Topic:gold plating ..real gold? or just effect?