Home » Community » 3D modeler needed » Unique Silicone Wristbands!!! Artist/Modeler needed
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Unique Silicone Wristbands!!! Artist/Modeler needed [message #64385] Mon, 18 March 2013 21:45 UTC Go to next message
avatar WackBands  is currently offline WackBands
Go to all my models
I am going to be producing silicone wristbands. The popular yellow "livestrong" wristband is an example of a silicone wristband, but my bands will be more detailed, involving more than simple text or logos.

I need to find a Modeler who is also also a skilled artist.

We will work together, starting with my (sometimes rough) conceptual drawings, to bring my ideas for unique silicone wristbands from concept, to 3D model, to actual production. Depending how business goes, this could be a long term relationship if you are willing.

Please see the attached picture as an example of something we will be creating. I do not own the rights to any images posted and they are for demonstrative purposes only.

If you are interested, please respond with some examples of your artwork and modeling of the same artwork.

Thanks!!

Joel

Re: Unique Silicone Wristbands!!! Artist/Modeler needed [message #64390 is a reply to message #64385 ] Mon, 18 March 2013 22:20 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar Tjsolo  is currently offline Tjsolo
Go to my shop
I sent you a PM Smile

Tj Solo
Re: Unique Silicone Wristbands!!! Artist/Modeler needed [message #64395 is a reply to message #64390 ] Mon, 18 March 2013 23:41 UTC Go to previous message
avatar cadcrowd  is currently offline cadcrowd
Go to all my models
Hi Joel,

Please check out my PM.

Lucian Cana, Director
Hire a freelance CAD designer with CAD Crowd.
www.cadcrowd.com

Previous Topic:Need a 3D model of a brain at +or- 24" in diameter
Next Topic:Need someone to create an STL file of a logo

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.