Home » Community » 3D modeler needed » Wedding Cake Toppers
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Wedding Cake Toppers [message #64290] Sun, 17 March 2013 10:39 UTC Go to next message
avatar CoolCheech  is currently offline CoolCheech
Go to all my models
Hello,

I have two friends that are getting married and I want to make special wedding cake toppers for them. The designs aren't anything crazy, but they are unique. I know absolutely nothing about 3D printing and don't know where to begin. I actually saw something on TV about it and thought it was fake at first. It's unreal.

Any help is appreciated.
Thanks,
Christian
Re: Wedding Cake Toppers [message #64293 is a reply to message #64290 ] Sun, 17 March 2013 12:37 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar greensky  is currently offline greensky
Go to my shop
Hi,

I can help you.

Some drawings of your idea and the size would be helpful.

Regards Chris
Re: Wedding Cake Toppers [message #64294 is a reply to message #64290 ] Sun, 17 March 2013 13:22 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar Ming  is currently offline Ming
Go to all my models
hi, i can do it Smile
i'm a 3d modeler for over 15 years and have done many modelling for shapeways members Smile
you may view my works at my website :

http://www.its-ming.com/servicegallery.html
http://www.its-ming.com/2000/html2000/portfolio2005/main.htm l

if interested, please reply me at :
ming@its-ming.com
so that we can discuss the job further Smile

thanks
mingindex.php?t=getfile&id=29164&private=0

Re: Wedding Cake Toppers [message #64302 is a reply to message #64294 ] Sun, 17 March 2013 21:43 UTC Go to previous message
avatar designanything3d  is currently offline designanything3d
Go to my shop
Hi There,

We specialize in custom 3d printed cake toppers. We can make an excellent likeness with reference photos at the best price! Please contact us at contact@designanything3d.com

Previous Topic:Want to pay for a modeler to help us make parts for dental equipment
Next Topic:need costume designed