Home » Community » Shapeways Shops » Shapeways Marketing Research
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
icon5.gif  Shapeways Marketing Research [message #64285] Sun, 17 March 2013 08:11 UTC Go to next message
avatar UniverseBecoming  is currently offline UniverseBecoming
Go to my shop
How does one see the number of views a product has? I know for my own there is Google Analytics, but I'm interested in knowing about products other than my own. The only way I can think of to do it would be to favorite a product I want to know about and then it will appear here in the feed. However, that's cheating since I may not actually like the product.

Also, is there any way to see the long term results for the feed so that marketing research could be conducted with the data? I could program a bot to sit and collect the data and over time make my own accumulation of data, but surly someone is already doing this and is publishing the information. I couldn't find anything like that though.

I prefer to know nothing about everything rather than everything about nothing.  

James
Re: Shapeways Marketing Research [message #64305 is a reply to message #64285 ] Sun, 17 March 2013 23:04 UTC Go to previous message
avatar stannum  is currently offline stannum
Go to my shop
That info was avaliable before one of the site changes.

Previous Topic:Searching Shapeways' shops
Next Topic:Shapeways Labs - Product Variants Suggestions