Want to pay for a modeler to help us make parts for dental equipment

Discussion in '3D Design Requests' started by 327001_deleted, Mar 15, 2013.

1. ------------------------CLOSED-------------------

Hello, I have reached an agreement with a modeler. Thanks for all of the replies!

---------------------CLOSED--------------------------------- -----------------

This is a specialty plastic fitting that we would like to make. I realize that we could machine this part, but I want to run a couple of trials in 3D printing for my business to see if this is cost effective in the long run. My first step is to get a model made.

Is any experienced 3D modeler interested in making this format that Shapeways can print out for me?

Please see the attached pictures for the concept. I can ship the part to you once we reach an agreement.

Thanks much!

Mason Fuller, CEO
    Atlas Resell Management

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 19, 2013
  2. SpikmanDesign
    SpikmanDesign Member
    Still need help? You can contact me if you need it to be modeled.

Regards,
    Bob

3. Do you have a drawing with the specifications. I can creatie à model for you of jou offer me the rigth specifications

Regards,

Sjoerd huurdeman

4. Hi Sjoerd,

I have already sent my model out for design. I reached an agreement this morning and have not yet closed the topic on the forum. Thanks for responding. I will keep your comment on file and let you know if we have another job that comes up.

-Mason