Home » Community » 3D modelers for hire » Need a modeler?
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Need a modeler? [message #64138] Fri, 15 March 2013 08:20 UTC Go to next message
avatar greensky  is currently offline greensky
Go to my shop
Hi everyone!

I'm designing 3D Models for 3 years now and printed some of them, but I'm new to shapeways.
I can create STL and WRL (with textures) files.

My profile: http://www.shapeways.com/designer/grEEn70k
My rate: 15€ per hour.

Example for the price:
I created my Pikachu in about 1h, because I had a good image as reference.
The texturing took about 3h (It took only that long, because I had no reference and tried a few things).

The train 4042 took about 20h to design. (It was a long process, because of the exact match to the equivalent object in real live)

To estimate the price, some pictures and/or drawings would be helpful.
If you agree to let me place the model in my shop for public sale, I'll give 50% discount.

If you have a job for me, feel free to send me a PM.

Best Regards, Chris
Re: Need a modeler? [message #64295 is a reply to message #64138 ] Sun, 17 March 2013 13:50 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to my shop
I have just finished my first project for a shapeways customer successfully. Very Happy

I look forward to new inquiries.
Re: Need a modeler? [message #64308 is a reply to message #64295 ] Mon, 18 March 2013 00:16 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to my shop
Here are some renders of my new product.

index.php?t=getfile&id=29186&private=0

[Updated on: Mon, 18 March 2013 00:17 UTC]

Re: Need a modeler? [message #66663 is a reply to message #64138 ] Mon, 22 April 2013 21:30 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar kilowarning  is currently offline kilowarning
Go to all my models
Was looking to get a model done of a penguin and of a cat. I have pictures of exactly what I want done. Just get back to me and let me know if you're able to do this for me and we'll get things going Smile Hope to hear back from you.

Mark
Re: Need a modeler? [message #66682 is a reply to message #66663 ] Tue, 23 April 2013 06:14 UTC Go to previous message
Go to my shop
Of course I can do this for you Smile ,

please send me your pictures.

Chris

Previous Topic:Freelance Zbrush modeler available for work (sometimes :))
Next Topic:Zbrush modeler

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.