Industrial Designer/3D modeler available for work

Discussion in '3D Design Requests' started by 323757_deleted, Mar 13, 2013.

1. Hello, I'm an industrial designer, specialized in 3D model. With more than 15 years experience in transportation design.
    I'm capable to model complex objects with high quality surfacing, sketching and rendering, and the ability to make handmade mockups as a complement for reprap printed parts.
    The rate is 10$ /hour but can be adjusted with time consuming projects.

Please , visit my webpage for more information and portfolio samples:

http://www.3damez.com/

Or email me:
    info@3damez.com

Last edited: Mar 13, 2013
  2. I hired 3damez to make a model hollow and he did amazing work quickly and cheaply. I recommend!
    Thank you!

3. hello.
    what i need is simple. I have a vector file (eps) of some type that i have layed out. I need it extruded and sized at a specific size. and for the back to be open.
    I've tried it in cinema 4d but letters disappear and the opening is in the front not the back.
    this would probably take you like 30minutes to make Im sure but i can pay you the hour...
    thank you so much!

4. stonysmith
    stonysmith Well-Known Member Moderator
    PM sent

5. Pm sent. ;)

6. Ready for work.

7. Neurodeliri
    Neurodeliri Member
    3damez helped me out with my model and offered solutions when I became confused on formats.

8. Héctor (3Damez) is a great designer, really helpful even when not much info like measurements are given(!) He was very patient with all the adjustments and uncertainties surrounding my projects!

Highly recommend this guy :) :laughing:

9. Hi,

I am looking form some one who has experience developing consumer products like a kitchen utensil. Currently I am in need for someone to take my concept and develop into a prototype (plastic) need CAD specs if possible.

Let me know if your interested.

Jim

email : jimmiemonk2001@yahoo.com

10. Ready for work

11. Ready for work