Home »  » 3D modeler needed » I NEED THIS MADE!
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
I NEED THIS MADE! [message #63896] Tue, 12 March 2013 16:50 UTC Go to next message
avatar ROBOTMANBK  is currently offline ROBOTMANBK
Go to all my models
Hi there. I am working with an artist looking to make a small model of one of his sculptures. This will then be used to make a mold for making multiples.

Wondering if it was even possible and what would the costs be of something like this? I am attaching a picture of the piece he's looking to make a model out of. Final size would be about 18 inches.

Thanks for any info, tips.

Re: I NEED THIS MADE! [message #63965 is a reply to message #63896 ] Wed, 13 March 2013 07:04 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar designanything3d  is currently offline designanything3d
Go to my shop
Hi there,

I believe we can help, please contact us at contact@designanything3d.com and we will go over some options with you
Re: I NEED THIS MADE! [message #63968 is a reply to message #63896 ] Wed, 13 March 2013 10:16 UTC Go to previous message
avatar V1c3r0y  is currently offline V1c3r0y
Go to all my models
PM sent.

Previous Topic:Simple but important item replication.
Next Topic:Transformers Prime Vehicon Commission

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.