Now Through Sunday Night. Black Friday Deals & Free Shipping! See the deals.
Home » Community » 3D modeler needed » Simple but important item replication.
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Simple but important item replication. [message #63855] Tue, 12 March 2013 06:37 UTC Go to next message
avatar aspice  is currently offline aspice
Go to all my models
Hi all,

I accidentally broke my mothers favorite spoon and was wondering if anyone out there had the ability to create an exact replica that is functional and as close to the original as possible? I would gladly pay and can send the original as I don't have CAD or vector files. I'm losing sleep over this and want to do what I can to make it right. Please contact me if you are interested.

Andrew Spice
Re: Simple but important item replication. [message #63866 is a reply to message #63855 ] Tue, 12 March 2013 10:52 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar CADNinja  is currently offline CADNinja
Go to my shop
private message sent
Re: Simple but important item replication. [message #63966 is a reply to message #63855 ] Wed, 13 March 2013 07:06 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar designanything3d  is currently offline designanything3d
Go to my shop
PM Sent
Re: Simple but important item replication. [message #63967 is a reply to message #63855 ] Wed, 13 March 2013 09:57 UTC Go to previous message
avatar V1c3r0y  is currently offline V1c3r0y
Go to all my models
PM sent.

Previous Topic:3D Scanner Needed - Existing Plastic Object
Next Topic:I NEED THIS MADE!

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.