Nestt light freighter from the Star Wars universe

Discussion in '3D Design Requests' started by 231793_deleted, Mar 10, 2013.

1. Hey there,

I'm looking for someone who might be able to make me a 1/270th scale model of the Nestt light freighter from the Star Wars universe. here is the link to the deckplan: http://deckplans.00sf.com/SoroSuub/Nestt/nestt.html. ideally I'd like it to be compatible with the X-wing miniatures game from Fantasy Flight, and I've seen a number of compatibly scaled models on here.

let me know!

cheers,
    Cilionelle

2. Hi

Could you send me details .

Ed

3. Sure thing i can do it

4. Thanks, Nick. those posts are from 2008, though. not sure if they're even still there.

Eyabmo, that's great. The only details I have are those I linked in the OP, and a few sparse images from Wookieepedia. But I look forward to seeing the results! Please PM me if you have any questions. Thanks!

5. Hi

Not sure , which one you want me do ? and do you want them just modelled ?

Ed

6. Just the stock version, the first one. And just modelled as opposed to...? as you can tell, I've not long known about Shapeways and 3D printing, so this is a new experience for me. I'm not particularly interested in selling the models myself, just to have one, if that makes a difference.

7. Sure thing , when you need it by ?
    How much are you willing to pay ?

8. No hurry at all, really. It's just a cool ship. And again, Im a bit of a n00b, so pricing is not something Im familiar with. Although $50 would suit me well.