Home » Community » 3D modeler needed » Looking for an experienced 3D Modeler to turn my photos/sketches into 3D format for printing
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Looking for an experienced 3D Modeler to turn my photos/sketches into 3D format for printing [message #63711] Sun, 10 March 2013 01:42 UTC Go to next message
avatar couturekitty  is currently offline couturekitty
Go to all my models
Looking for an experienced 3D modeler to turn my photographs and sketches into 3D format for rapid prototyping. This is a pet product for cats so being familiar with cats is a plus. Would love to start working on this ASAP. I have 7 different designs that need to be done. Thank you!
Re: Looking for an experienced 3D Modeler to turn my photos/sketches into 3D format for printing [message #64319 is a reply to message #63711 ] Mon, 18 March 2013 10:16 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar SpikmanDesign  is currently offline SpikmanDesign
Go to my shop
I could possibly help you. Please send me a message for more information.

Regards,
Bob
Re: Looking for an experienced 3D Modeler to turn my photos/sketches into 3D format for printing [message #64320 is a reply to message #64319 ] Mon, 18 March 2013 10:21 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar AmLachDesigns  is currently offline AmLachDesigns
Go to my shop
Shapie Expert
If it doesn't work out with SpikManDesign you could always try posting on the 3D Modellers needed forum.
Re: Looking for an experienced 3D Modeler to turn my photos/sketches into 3D format for printing [message #64324 is a reply to message #64320 ] Mon, 18 March 2013 13:04 UTC Go to previous message
avatar Youknowwho4eva is currently online Youknowwho4eva
Go to my shop
Shapie Expert
I work here
AmLachDesigns wrote on Mon, 18 March 2013 10:21

If it doesn't work out with SpikManDesign you could always try posting on the 3D Modellers needed forum.

I think it fits there much better too Wink

I learned a long time ago the wisest thing I can do is be on my own side, be an advocate for myself and others like me. -Maya Angelou
michael@shapeways.com Community Advocate

Previous Topic:need costume designed
Next Topic:Basic 3d modeling job

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.