Greetings From Dragon's Desire!

Discussion in 'Newcomers Lounge' started by 321122_deleted, Mar 9, 2013.

1. Greetings to everyone! Dragon's Desire is a shop that I made that will bring wonderful characters and interesting items for you to enjoy. Fairies, heroes, princesses, dragons, they will all inhabit the world of Dragon's Desire. Villains and monsters will also make frequent appearances, sometimes to try and get revenge on the heroes, and other times maybe just to find a new place to call home. Each character and item will have their own stories to tell, and maybe you will be able to uncover some of the mysteries!

As for me, I am just a simple man who has loved video games, music, stories and technology since childhood. My passion for video games eventually led me to study computer science, which gave me the foundations necessary to continue learning the other things related to developing video games after college. Unfortunately, just like any beautiful story, a villain, a problem, something that brings negativity has to exist. In my case, it is the impending status of homelessness which has become my greatest obstacle in reaching my dream. Still, all is not lost. I believe that I still have a chance in fighting this enemy.

While searching for a possible weapon against this problem, I happened upon the world of 3D Printing. I learned that people can create things using their 3D modeling programs and sell them in physical form. Instantly I knew I had to give this a try. Fortunately for me, I've been training myself in the art of 3D sculpting and modeling. In my mind resides dreams, characters, monsters, worlds that I wish to bring to life in the form of video games. It seems that I will have to bring them into the physical world first and hope that they would be able to help me win my battle against homelessness while at the same time providing joy and adventure to the shop's guests.

There are no easy answers, there are no clear solutions, yet this is something that I have to do. I present you the Dragon's Desire.

2. Youknowwho4eva
    Youknowwho4eva Well-Known Member
    Officially Welcome as I've worked with you on your projects already.

Can't wait to see them printed.