Home » Community » Introductions » New member
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
icon5.gif  New member [message #63566] Fri, 08 March 2013 15:31 UTC Go to next message
avatar Roenik  is currently offline Roenik
Go to all my models
Hello Shapeways people!

New member here, hoping to model and print some jewelry for my Babydoll.

I'm not unfamiliar with 3D modeling software, but also no expert.

I'm hoping to learn more as I go along.
Re: New member [message #63568 is a reply to message #63566 ] Fri, 08 March 2013 15:45 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar UniverseBecoming  is currently offline UniverseBecoming
Go to my shop
Welcome! Surprised

Perhaps you might want to try Sketchup; it's very easy to learn and you can do a lot with it.

See ya around. Smile

It always was. It always was because somethingness cannot spawn from nothingness. And in the was of the past there is the forever of the now. Only now. Only now and nothing new, for anything new would add to the infinite, yet there can only be one infinite. Only one. The universe is only becoming something new in the delusion of our minds. This delusion that makes life worth living in our perceived universe becoming.
Re: New member [message #63570 is a reply to message #63568 ] Fri, 08 March 2013 16:09 UTC Go to previous message
avatar Roenik  is currently offline Roenik
Go to all my models
Thanks! I've dabbed with Sketchup for a day or so before, will try it again. All I need to do is extrude a 2D avatar shape and add a bit of line detail.

Previous Topic:Been here for years.. time for an update
Next Topic:Need some info on 3D printing in shapeways

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.