Home » Community » Work in progress » »The World Is Yours« - Pendant - showoff
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
»The World Is Yours« - Pendant - showoff [message #63544] Fri, 08 March 2013 09:10 UTC Go to next message
avatar alexartig  is currently offline alexartig
Go to my shop
hello,

i'm new here and just want to show you my first piece here on shapeways to get some critique.
it's an pendant - the slogan should be familiar.

http://www.shapeways.com/model/962181/raquo-the-world-is-you rs-laquo-pendant.html?li=productBox-search

thank you for your time!
Re: »The World Is Yours« - Pendant - showoff [message #63583 is a reply to message #63544 ] Fri, 08 March 2013 18:29 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar numarul7  is currently offline numarul7
Go to my shop
That holes looks small , what measure are ? 2 mm ? A standard 3.5 mm is needed for some chains. Check Etsy.com

numarul7 jewelry and design
Re: »The World Is Yours« - Pendant - showoff [message #63593 is a reply to message #63544 ] Fri, 08 March 2013 19:23 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar jeff  is currently offline jeff
Go to my shop
I like the tessellation on the globe. Question, is the globe solid? you could hollow that out to save some material/cost.

Jeff Bare
Industrial Designer
@jbaredesign
Re: »The World Is Yours« - Pendant - showoff [message #63681 is a reply to message #63593 ] Sat, 09 March 2013 19:24 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar alexartig  is currently offline alexartig
Go to my shop
hi, it's hollowed. cuted out one triangle at the back.
maybe it's a little bit too large with 6cm width?

i can imagine this with a black leather strap.

thank you

[Updated on: Sat, 09 March 2013 19:25 UTC]

Re: »The World Is Yours« - Pendant - showoff [message #63687 is a reply to message #63681 ] Sat, 09 March 2013 20:13 UTC Go to previous message
avatar numarul7  is currently offline numarul7
Go to my shop
It is ok at 6 cm

numarul7 jewelry and design

Previous Topic:Hex Maille bracelet
Next Topic:Is The Hole Big Enough For Powder to Come Out?

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.