Home » Community » Work in progress » just want to share my model
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
just want to share my model [message #63406] Thu, 07 March 2013 04:25 UTC Go to next message
avatar Jose_narvaez  is currently offline Jose_narvaez
Go to my shop
index.php?t=getfile&id=28574&private=0]hello.
a few months ago i uploaded this design on my shapeways shop:
http://shpws.me/nomR
it was one of my first creations uploaded and i request a 3d printed model in plastic
to use it as a mold for an artisan so i can get a ceramic cup maybe for a mass production. this was the result
this is my personal cup and i use it everyday , Smile i think it suits better to use it as a espresso cup.
now i´m working to sell some of these in some local store, it would be a dream to see them maybe in a coffee shop in the
future, now i´m thinking to give it a try with some few arrangements in the ceramic material.
so many thanks to shapeways for making this 3d model possible Smile

Re: just want to share my model [message #63409 is a reply to message #63406 ] Thu, 07 March 2013 06:32 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar UniverseBecoming is currently online UniverseBecoming
Go to my shop
I hope your dream comes true. You're certainly off to a great start with this wonderful design! Surprised

I prefer to know nothing about everything rather than everything about nothing.  

James
Re: just want to share my model [message #63479 is a reply to message #63406 ] Thu, 07 March 2013 20:40 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar robertbonenfant  is currently offline robertbonenfant
Go to all my models
Cool Design - If i drank coffee i would so buy one Razz
Re: just want to share my model [message #63501 is a reply to message #63409 ] Thu, 07 March 2013 23:22 UTC Go to previous message
avatar Jose_narvaez  is currently offline Jose_narvaez
Go to my shop
thanks I'm glad you like it, the effort and time spent was worth Smile

Previous Topic:Jin & Jang
Next Topic:New Design In my Heart