Our Gift to You: 20% off your own designs in Strong & Flexible Plastic through Dec 23, with promo code MY2014 · details
Home » Developers » Shapeways API » Introducing Developers.Shapeways.com
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Introducing Developers.Shapeways.com [message #63403] Thu, 07 March 2013 03:03 UTC Go to next message
avatar ChristianA  is currently offline ChristianA
Go to my shop
I work here
We've launched our developer portal - a home for your apps and all API documentation: http://developers.shapeways.com/

- Most of the functionality you've already been using on the API-side (OAuth, etc.) has remained the same.
- We have also updated our example clients on Github: http://github.com/shapeways/shapeways-api
- We've created two types of documentation for the Shapeways 3D Printing API:
1. HTML API Docs
2. JSON API Discovery (Requires JSON View addon for your browser)
- We've published a short list of endpoint changes. You can find the PDF attached to this message.

Please let us know if you have any questions, comments, or feedback - we look forward to hearing from you!

[Updated on: Thu, 07 March 2013 05:49 UTC]

Re: Introducing Developers.Shapeways.com [message #63452 is a reply to message #63403 ] Thu, 07 March 2013 17:06 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar benoit872  is currently offline benoit872
Go to all my models
This looks awesome.

The docs say "desktop or web" apps. Is there any reason it would not work or you would not allow it in mobile apps?

Thanks!
Re: Introducing Developers.Shapeways.com [message #63550 is a reply to message #63403 ] Fri, 08 March 2013 11:42 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar Mezmera  is currently offline Mezmera
Go to my shop
Great!

The links to 'Privacy Statement' and 'Terms & Conditions' seem to be missing in the create app page, I get a 404 (which is totally psychedelic, I think it's fun but I really wonder how people with epilepsy would react...)
Re: Introducing Developers.Shapeways.com [message #65526 is a reply to message #63452 ] Fri, 05 April 2013 09:46 UTC Go to previous message
avatar hans.lambermont  is currently offline hans.lambermont
Go to all my models
I work here
benoit872 wrote on Thu, 07 March 2013 17:06

The docs say "desktop or web" apps. Is there any reason it would not work or you would not allow it in mobile apps?

No worries, it will work fine for mobile apps.

-- Hans

Previous Topic:Welcome to the Shapeways API Forum
Next Topic:Deprecating the SOAP API : April 30th

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.