Introducing 14k Gold, read more on the blog.
Home » Community » 3D modeler needed » I need an experienced engineer to discuss an idea innovative to physical therapy / exercise science
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
I need an experienced engineer to discuss an idea innovative to physical therapy / exercise science [message #63252] Tue, 05 March 2013 06:28 UTC Go to next message
avatar brettg4193  is currently offline brettg4193
Go to all my models
I'm a college student majoring in pre-physical therapy... Message me if you are confident in this technology and if you have an understanding of the beautiful physical potential that humans possess. Thank you.
Re: I need an experienced engineer to discuss an idea innovative to physical therapy / exercise scie [message #64022 is a reply to message #63252 ] Wed, 13 March 2013 19:03 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar G3EngineeringDesign  is currently offline G3EngineeringDesign
Go to all my models
Brett,

Give my office a call at the phone number below and I'll see if I can help you meet your product design and development needs.

Thank you in advance,

Daniel Glenn
President/CEO
G3 Engineering Design, Inc.
11860 West State Road 84
Suite B8
Davie, FL 33325
phone 954.306.8439
Daniel.Glenn@G3EngineeringDesign.com
http://www.G3EngineeringDesign.com
Re: I need an experienced engineer to discuss an idea innovative to physical therapy / exercise scie [message #64146 is a reply to message #63252 ] Fri, 15 March 2013 11:38 UTC Go to previous message
avatar bartv  is currently offline bartv
Go to my shop
Hi,

I've moved this thread to the '3D Modeler Needed' forum.

Bart

Community Manager Europe | Shapeways

Previous Topic:Headphone design
Next Topic:Need to model 1/72 Soldiers