Home » Community » It arrived! » My package arrived half full
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
My package arrived half full [message #63235] Mon, 04 March 2013 23:47 UTC Go to next message
avatar GarySG  is currently offline GarySG
Go to my shop
Well I'm satisfied with what I did receive in the mail, it's very nice, but I won't go into any detail of what it is because I don't have any pictures taken yet. However, I ordered two items, and the one that cost a couples bucks is the one that arrived, yet the metal item that cost $17 dollars wasn't in the package (I ordered them both in the same order). I've already contacted customer support, and hopefully they'll get back to me in a timely manner. Just a bit disappointed when I opened the package, as this was my first experience with Shapeways. I can only hope that this type of thing isn't occurring regularly, and that everything will be sorted out and solved. Sad

"Hm, I'm so hungry I could eat an entire cow. Gerard, fire up the printer!"
Re: My package arrived half full [message #63240 is a reply to message #63235 ] Tue, 05 March 2013 02:04 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar bakablah  is currently offline bakablah
Go to all my models
Oh dear, it sure sucks!
I just received my first Shapeways shipment too, and it's missing a part in one of the item!
I got the same dissapointment as you!

Luckily, Shapeways staff are quite friendly and hopefully should replace both our items for free Smile
Re: My package arrived half full [message #63243 is a reply to message #63240 ] Tue, 05 March 2013 02:11 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar stonysmith  is currently offline stonysmith
Go to my shop
Did you check your Order Status page?
It's not uncommon for Shapeways to split-ship items that will take longer to produce.

Patience, Persistance, Politeness - the 3Ps will help us get us to Perfect Printed Products
Re: My package arrived half full [message #63244 is a reply to message #63243 ] Tue, 05 March 2013 02:27 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to my shop
It says it shipped both items, from what I can tell. I was so looking forward to having it! Well, patience is a virtue I suppose c:

Re: My package arrived half full [message #63279 is a reply to message #63244 ] Tue, 05 March 2013 18:10 UTC Go to previous message
Go to my shop
Never mind, apparently the second item was scrapped a couple days before it was to be shipped. Major let down, but atleast everything is cleared up Crying or Very Sad

Previous Topic:Tentacle Vase
Next Topic:Sandstone Model Arrived - Incorrectly Manufactured!