My package arrived half full

Discussion in 'My Shapeways Order Arrived' started by GarySG, Mar 4, 2013.

1. GarySG
    GarySG Member
    Well I'm satisfied with what I did receive in the mail, it's very nice, but I won't go into any detail of what it is because I don't have any pictures taken yet. However, I ordered two items, and the one that cost a couples bucks is the one that arrived, yet the metal item that cost $17 dollars wasn't in the package (I ordered them both in the same order). I've already contacted customer support, and hopefully they'll get back to me in a timely manner. Just a bit disappointed when I opened the package, as this was my first experience with Shapeways. I can only hope that this type of thing isn't occurring regularly, and that everything will be sorted out and solved. :(

2. Oh dear, it sure sucks!
    I just received my first Shapeways shipment too, and it's missing a part in one of the item!
    I got the same dissapointment as you!

Luckily, Shapeways staff are quite friendly and hopefully should replace both our items for free :)

3. stonysmith
    stonysmith Well-Known Member Moderator
    Did you check your Order Status page?
    It's not uncommon for Shapeways to split-ship items that will take longer to produce.

4. GarySG
    GarySG Member
    It says it shipped both items, from what I can tell. I was so looking forward to having it! Well, patience is a virtue I suppose c:

5. GarySG
    GarySG Member
    Never mind, apparently the second item was scrapped a couple days before it was to be shipped. Major let down, but atleast everything is cleared up :cry: