Introducing 14k Gold, read more on the blog.
Home » Community » 3D modeler needed » Transformers Prime Vehicon Commission
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Transformers Prime Vehicon Commission [message #63072] Fri, 01 March 2013 23:42 UTC Go to next message
avatar HornetPrime  is currently offline HornetPrime
Go to all my models
index.php?t=getfile&id=28302&private=0Hello all.

I'm looking for some advice on how to go about making a custom head for my TF Prime Revealer/Robots in Disguise Vehicon.

I'm a bit of an army builder, and already have a small squad of car and jet Vehicons, but I'm looking to mod one of the cars into a Worker/Miner character.

The main (if not only) difference between the regular Vehicon and the Miner is the head.

Now I can either blunder about aimlessly with whatever 3D software I can find, or I can commission someone to help make it for me.

Any takers? I'm completely new to Shapeways and have NO experience with 3Design at all. I can sketch and plan out the thing no problem, it's getting it into three dimensions that's the tricky part.

• Attachment: Closeup.png
    (Size: 900.25KB, Downloaded 173 time(s))

I'm not only an automobile, I'm an automobile enthusiast.
Re: Transformers Prime Vehicon Commission [message #63872 is a reply to message #63072 ] Tue, 12 March 2013 12:10 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar HornetPrime  is currently offline HornetPrime
Go to all my models
index.php?t=getfile&id=28884&private=0Here's a rough sketch of what I had in mind; I need to take another look at the back and underside of the head, but it's a 3mm ball socket in the neck.

• Attachment: scan0001.jpg
    (Size: 177.77KB, Downloaded 60 time(s))

[Updated on: Tue, 12 March 2013 12:10 UTC]

I'm not only an automobile, I'm an automobile enthusiast.
Re: Transformers Prime Vehicon Commission [message #63969 is a reply to message #63872 ] Wed, 13 March 2013 10:31 UTC Go to previous message
avatar V1c3r0y  is currently offline V1c3r0y
Go to all my models
PM sent

Previous Topic:I NEED THIS MADE!
Next Topic:Cufflinks