Home »  » It arrived! » Well Done Shapeways - Order to Delivery in less than 5 days!
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Well Done Shapeways - Order to Delivery in less than 5 days! [message #63046] Fri, 01 March 2013 18:25 UTC Go to next message
avatar AmLachDesigns  is currently offline AmLachDesigns
Go to my shop
Hi,

here's some shots of my latest order. I am happy with the models (hurrah!) but what is amazing is that I placed the order on Monday at 6 pm and received the package today just after lunch. Less than 5 working days, amazing!

Like I said, well done.

Oh and just for completeness, the prints:

index.php?t=getfile&id=28288&private=0

index.php?t=getfile&id=28289&private=0

index.php?t=getfile&id=28287&private=0index.php?t=getfile&id=28286&private=0index.php?t=getfile&id=28285&private=0

Re: Well Done Shapeways - Order to Delivery in less than 5 days! [message #63050 is a reply to message #63046 ] Fri, 01 March 2013 19:36 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar lensman  is currently offline lensman
Go to my shop
They must have completed that Time Machine I had them print for me! ..... nice models.

Glenn

Glenn ------ My Website Third Dimension Jewellery
Re: Well Done Shapeways - Order to Delivery in less than 5 days! [message #63058 is a reply to message #63050 ] Fri, 01 March 2013 20:36 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar AmLachDesigns  is currently offline AmLachDesigns
Go to my shop
Thanks.

I was especially amazed since the original ship date was supposed to be 11th March.
Re: Well Done Shapeways - Order to Delivery in less than 5 days! [message #63259 is a reply to message #63058 ] Tue, 05 March 2013 09:42 UTC Go to previous message
avatar wedge  is currently offline wedge
Go to my shop
Quote:

Order to Delivery in less than 5 days

Happy one.
My orders arive often after the tragat date.
But if I contacted the service they did what the can and it arived befor important events like Birthdays Smile. So the Service is great!

Previous Topic:V-Mark
Next Topic:Jewelry & Eggcup

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.