Our Gift to You: 20% off your own designs in Strong & Flexible Plastic through Dec 23, with promo code MY2014 · details
Home » Community » Feature this!  » 3D Printed metal leaves are cool !
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
icon10.gif  3D Printed metal leaves are cool ! [message #62946] Thu, 28 February 2013 13:32 UTC Go to next message
avatar GADesign  is currently offline GADesign
Go to my shop
This arrived today and i am very pleased with how it came out and hoping you'll love it as much as i do.

Product link : http://shpws.me/noGG

Combining the beauty of mother nature with 3D printed Metals
index.php?t=getfile&id=28209&private=0

If it doesn't look good it's not designed by us.
Re: 3D Printed metal leaves are cool ! [message #62986 is a reply to message #62946 ] Thu, 28 February 2013 21:17 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to my shop
Some more pictures Razz

index.php?t=getfile&id=28241&private=0

Re: 3D Printed metal leaves are cool ! [message #62987 is a reply to message #62986 ] Thu, 28 February 2013 21:24 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to my shop
index.php?t=getfile&id=28242&private=0

icon1.gif  Re: 3D Printed metal leaves are cool ! [message #63542 is a reply to message #62946 ] Fri, 08 March 2013 08:53 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar 3DmodelerDy  is currently offline 3DmodelerDy
Go to all my models
Hi ! This looks so so .. Because it seems to be heave so that uncomfortable to wear . But this is only pictures.. How is it for real ? Smile I
Re: 3D Printed metal leaves are cool ! [message #63559 is a reply to message #63542 ] Fri, 08 March 2013 14:19 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to my shop
Well it has no sharp edges and it dous'nt weigh that much so it really isn't uncomfortable to wear.

My girlfreind love's it and wears it all the time Razz

Re: 3D Printed metal leaves are cool ! [message #63560 is a reply to message #63559 ] Fri, 08 March 2013 14:27 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar 3DmodelerDy  is currently offline 3DmodelerDy
Go to all my models
Oh ok then. I think that I will also love wearing something similar like this one because I appreciate things that was created from others. I do some 3D modeling too so I know how it is sometimes hard to get what u want. But ! 3D printing give us an opportunity to get what we really want . We can now turn on our fantasy and creativity to make original things ! Very Happy
Re: 3D Printed metal leaves are cool ! [message #63564 is a reply to message #63560 ] Fri, 08 March 2013 15:14 UTC Go to previous message
Go to my shop
I totally agree with you, 3D printing is amazing and indeed sometimes it can really be difficult to design what you have in mind but when you have the design printed for you and it arrives.... PRICELESS

I'd love to see one of your designs passing by someday.

Have a good weekend!!

Previous Topic:"lineaMan" Stainless steel man collection
Next Topic:Crossing out of the virtual worlds

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.