I need a drawing of a coin

Discussion in '3D Design Requests' started by 315007_deleted, Feb 27, 2013.

1. Hello everyone :)

Please could someone give me an idea of the cost to make make a 3D drawing of a coin 68mm diameter?

The coin is a kids swimming dive toy made from silicone instead and instead of having a queens head on it, I need a cartoon style seal (sea lion).

Please see attached a photo of the original coin with the queens head this needs replacing with a cartoon style seal.

I have a PDF line drawing of the seal but I need a 3D drawing with curvatures etc....

Many thanks
    Dave.
    Silicone Coin.JPG

2. Ronsaki
    Ronsaki Well-Known Member
    Hello, I can do this project for you for 10$.

I need thickness of a coin, material you want to print in and a pdf file of a seal, and a description of everything else that needs to be on a coin

3. Hi,

Thank you for your reply.

The coin thickness is 12mm

Please send me a PM and I will send you the line drawing of the seal.

The drawing is only needed to show a module factory the 3D shape of the seal character on the coin.

Thanks

4. CADNinja
    CADNinja Well-Known Member
    Private Message Sent

5. Hi Guys,

Thank you for all the offers to help.

I have now paid someone to make the draws.

Thanks again
    David.

6. Sorry to muck you guys around but the member that I paid to do this job can not finish it.

Both sides of the coin are drawn but one side needs a few changes to the seals body/head and the stars around the outside edge.

The seals body / face needs the curvatures / polygons manipulating to look realistic.

I have the STL file and $10 budget left to finish this drawing.

So if someone would like to finish the drawing for $10 please PM me and I will forward you the STL file and details of what needs changing.

Please note I need this drawing finished and delivered to me by Sunday night (03.03.2013)

Many thanks
    David.