Introducing 14k Gold, read more on the blog.
Home » Community » It arrived! » Awesome Customer Service - Joost Denissen
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
icon14.gif  Awesome Customer Service - Joost Denissen [message #62873] Wed, 27 February 2013 15:08 UTC Go to next message
avatar peppypri  is currently offline peppypri
Go to all my models
All I have to say is that Joost Denissen has provided me with awesome customer service for more than a year at this point. I really appreciate it and thank the entire Shapeways team for all their patience and constant support!

Regards,
Priyanka
Re: Awesome Customer Service - Joost Denissen [message #62881 is a reply to message #62873 ] Wed, 27 February 2013 17:24 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar tomrust  is currently offline tomrust
Go to my shop
Seconded! Every once in while a design mod has a region that is marginal printing in some material, or just prints poorly. Joost has helped get us credit when these things happen.
Thanks!
Re: Awesome Customer Service - Joost Denissen [message #62893 is a reply to message #62873 ] Wed, 27 February 2013 22:03 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar BAdesign  is currently offline BAdesign
Go to my shop
Third!
I also had a great experience with Joost when i needed help getting my models printable and in time for my girlfriend birthday.
All of the other CS team are great, keep up the good work guys!

Re: Awesome Customer Service - Joost Denissen [message #62934 is a reply to message #62893 ] Thu, 28 February 2013 11:35 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar GADesign  is currently offline GADesign
Go to my shop
I would like to thank Christel, Maartje & Michon for the best service ever !

I don't have many problems with my models but when they occur they're resolved very quickly and in a professional way, don't know how they do this with so many customers ??

Shapeways you Rock ! Very Happy

If it doesn't look good it's not designed by us.
Re: Awesome Customer Service - Joost Denissen [message #63051 is a reply to message #62934 ] Fri, 01 March 2013 19:38 UTC Go to previous message
avatar lensman  is currently offline lensman
Go to my shop
GADesign wrote on Thu, 28 February 2013 11:35

.... don't know how they do this with so many customers ??

They had clones printed!

Glenn

Glenn ------ My Website Third Dimension Jewellery

Previous Topic:Together forever
Next Topic:Half Life Cop