Home »  » 3D modeler needed » model parts
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
model parts [message #62871] Wed, 27 February 2013 14:40 UTC Go to next message
avatar jsimmons  is currently offline jsimmons
Go to all my models
I have two small zinc cast parts for a 1/64th scale delivery truck. One is the axle assembly about 1" x 1/2" and the other is the base of the van approx 3" long by 1 1/2" w 1/8th thick. I can send photos or actual parts (but need them back). Very little detail just need to have parts remade. Please advise and we can go from there.

Thank you.
Jeff
Re: model parts [message #62876 is a reply to message #62871 ] Wed, 27 February 2013 15:37 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar Tjsolo  is currently offline Tjsolo
Go to my shop
PM Sent.

Tj Solo
Re: model parts [message #62882 is a reply to message #62876 ] Wed, 27 February 2013 17:54 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar jsimmons  is currently offline jsimmons
Go to all my models
I will send to you as soon as I get home this afternoon.

Jeff
Re: model parts [message #62901 is a reply to message #62871 ] Thu, 28 February 2013 00:20 UTC Go to previous message
avatar CADNinja  is currently offline CADNinja
Go to my shop
Private Message Sent

Previous Topic:Have you modeled eyewear frames (glasses) before?
Next Topic:SOLIDWORKS 3D CAD Designer/PROTOTYPE INDUSTRIAL DESIGNER/MECHANICAL ENGINEER Design to Manufacture

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.