Home » Support » Bug Reporting » Private model thumbs in shopping cart disappeared
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Private model thumbs in shopping cart disappeared [message #62561] Thu, 21 February 2013 22:46 UTC Go to next message
avatar Mezmera  is currently offline Mezmera
Go to my shop
When ordering a model not publicly displayed (even the ones available for sale), the shopping cart does not display its picture anymore, but instead the text "this model is no longer publicly available".
Re: Private model thumbs in shopping cart disappeared [message #62612 is a reply to message #62561 ] Fri, 22 February 2013 18:05 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar Youknowwho4eva  is currently offline Youknowwho4eva
Go to my shop
Shapie Expert
I work here
I noticed this with my last order, so it's already reported. Thanks!

I learned a long time ago the wisest thing I can do is be on my own side, be an advocate for myself and others like me. -Maya Angelou
michael@shapeways.com Community Advocate
Re: Private model thumbs in shopping cart disappeared [message #62655 is a reply to message #62612 ] Sat, 23 February 2013 14:27 UTC Go to previous message
avatar PenistoneRailwayWorks  is currently offline PenistoneRailwayWorks
Go to my shop
It's worse than just the image being missing in the cart. If you click on the item link from within the cart you end up at a page not found error rather than the item page.

I noticed this when using the product varient option as the variants are available for sale but not publicly displayed. The image is shown in the popup when the variant is added to the cart, but when viewing the cart the image has gone, and as I said the link leads to a page not found error. You can try it yourself through this item -- just try adding the one or two brake variants to your cart.

[Updated on: Sat, 23 February 2013 14:28 UTC]

Previous Topic:InShape 2.0 chaos : top five bugs that need to be fixed quickly
Next Topic:It's beginning to get quite annoing :(

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.