Our Gift to You: 20% off your own designs in Strong & Flexible Plastic through Dec 23, with promo code MY2014 · details
Home » Community » 3D modeler needed » 3D modeller need for help with glasses
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
3D modeller need for help with glasses [message #62468] Wed, 20 February 2013 16:08 UTC Go to next message
avatar tombroughton  is currently offline tombroughton
Go to all my models
Hi all.

I'm designing a range of glasses and currently have my designs in the form of 2D CAD illustrations (DXF files). I need a talented someone to help turn them into 3D illustrations so that I can get them 3D printed.

I'm hoping it's relatively easy to do as it is just (just, he says) a case of taking the front shape and applying the thickness and curve (from the top view) to it.

I am - of course - happy to pay for your time. And I'll heap praise and adoration on you too. And maybe you'll even get a pair of glasses out of it.

Please drop me a line at tombroughton@googlemail.com and I can explain more.

Tom
Re: 3D modeller need for help with glasses [message #62471 is a reply to message #62468 ] Wed, 20 February 2013 16:28 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar barkingdigger  is currently offline barkingdigger
Go to my shop
Email sent!
Re: 3D modeller need for help with glasses [message #62484 is a reply to message #62468 ] Wed, 20 February 2013 19:06 UTC Go to previous message
avatar CADNinja  is currently offline CADNinja
Go to my shop
PM Sent

Previous Topic:Need help
Next Topic:Seeking modeler for figurine

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.