Home » Community » It arrived! » I made 3D printed Flying Machine
Search Search  
 () 2 Vote(s)
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
I made 3D printed Flying Machine [message #62228] Sun, 17 February 2013 09:29 UTC Go to next message
avatar yamaneko  is currently offline yamaneko
Go to my shop
index.php?t=getfile&id=27428&private=0index.php?t=getfile&id=27427&private=0index.php?t=getfile&id=27426&private=0Hello
The part of the airplane was made from Shapeways.
It designed by Autodesk123D.
Flight video i
http://youtu.be/TyDLs0w48tA

[Updated on: Sun, 17 February 2013 11:15 UTC]

Re: I made 3D printed Flying Machine [message #62233 is a reply to message #62228 ] Sun, 17 February 2013 11:08 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar Kaetemi  is currently offline Kaetemi
Go to my shop
Nice! Very Happy

Kaetemi
Re: I made 3D printed Flying Machine [message #62255 is a reply to message #62233 ] Sun, 17 February 2013 20:59 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar UniverseBecoming  is currently offline UniverseBecoming
Go to my shop
WOW! GREAT WORK! Very Happy

It always was. It always was because somethingness cannot spawn from nothingness. And in the was of the past there is the forever of the now. Only now. Only now and nothing new, for anything new would add to the infinite, yet there can only be one infinite. Only one. The universe is only becoming something new in the delusion of our minds. This delusion that makes life worth living in our perceived universe becoming.
Re: I made 3D printed Flying Machine [message #62371 is a reply to message #62255 ] Tue, 19 February 2013 11:26 UTC Go to previous message
avatar bartv  is currently offline bartv
Go to my shop
Wow that's amazing!! Could you share a bit more about the creation process and how the machine works?

Bart

Community Manager Europe | Shapeways

Previous Topic:Arc Reactor Kit
Next Topic:Dutch tramway locomotive Backer & Rueb

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.