Home »  » 3D modeler needed » 1/64 scale modeler wanted for vacuum trailer
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
1/64 scale modeler wanted for vacuum trailer [message #62218] Sun, 17 February 2013 05:10 UTC Go to next message
avatar RockinH  is currently offline RockinH
Go to my shop
My customers are requesting the type of trailer in the link.

It is a Dragon 130 barrel vacuum trailer used in the oil and gas industry. On page 3 of the pdf there are specifications for the over all design. More specs can be produced as needed. Wheel and tires will not need to be drawn as I have a source for rubber tire and wheels I want to use. There are couple detail on the real model that are not necessary on the 3D model but I will clear that up.

Looking for a 60 day turn around. This will take much material, hollow parts are necessary.

Thank you for considering.
Re: 1/64 scale modeler wanted for vacuum trailer [message #62221 is a reply to message #62218 ] Sun, 17 February 2013 06:00 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar stonysmith  is currently offline stonysmith
Go to my shop
Your link is missing.

Patience, Persistance, Politeness - the 3Ps will help us get us to Perfect Printed Products
Re: 1/64 scale modeler wanted for vacuum trailer [message #62235 is a reply to message #62218 ] Sun, 17 February 2013 14:23 UTC Go to previous message
avatar RockinH  is currently offline RockinH
Go to my shop
Thanks Stony,

Here is the link http://www.rifleequipment.com/pdf/non_DOT_dragon.pdf

Previous Topic:3d expert needed
Next Topic:Quake2 Modeler needed

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.