Home »  » 3D modelers for hire » Rapid Prototyping, Rapid Manufacturing, Product Design & Manufacturing
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Rapid Prototyping, Rapid Manufacturing, Product Design & Manufacturing [message #62126] Fri, 15 February 2013 17:27 UTC Go to next message
avatar Dinsmore_James  is currently offline Dinsmore_James
Go to all my models
Hello 3d enthusiasts!

James here with Dinsmore & Associates INC. We are located in sunny Southern California. Dinsmore & Associates has been helping people take concepts from napkin to production since 1999. We have worked with everybody from large design firms, medical Rp labs, aerospace, inventors, and artist. Have and idea? Have a design you want to see printed in 3d? Let us see what we can do to earn your trust!

We offer:

Rapid Prototyping (SLA®, FDM®, SLS®, DMLS® & Polyjet™) <<<<<< Think of these as all 3d printing
Product Design & DevelopmentCNC
MachiningInjection
Mold Tooling: Rapid Aluminum Tooling,Injection Molding Metal Casting and Rapid Metal FabricationRTV Molding & Plastic Casting

www.dinsmoreinc.com
http://www.facebook.com/DinsmoreAssociates

[Updated on: Fri, 15 February 2013 17:30 UTC]

Re: Rapid Prototyping, Rapid Manufacturing, Product Design & Manufacturing [message #62691 is a reply to message #62126 ] Sun, 24 February 2013 01:17 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar Smugsly1  is currently offline Smugsly1
Go to all my models
Hi,

May I call or email you regarding a design project?

I'm seeking a designer who can work on site in Manhattan for the first project, them remote for other projects.

Projects include:

- novel water bottle concept

- cobra belt buckle

- glasses

- skull mask

Please reply to smugsly1@gmail.com

Thanks,

Evan
Re: Rapid Prototyping, Rapid Manufacturing, Product Design & Manufacturing [message #62760 is a reply to message #62691 ] Mon, 25 February 2013 15:31 UTC Go to previous message
avatar Dinsmore_James  is currently offline Dinsmore_James
Go to all my models
Sent you an email.. I look forward to hearing more about your projects.

Previous Topic:Some assistance needed to get started.
Next Topic:**_** CHEAP DESIGNER FOR HIRE **_**

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.