Now Through Sunday Night. Black Friday Deals & Free Shipping! See the deals.
Home » Community » 3D modeler needed » Modeler needed for simple jewelry designs
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Modeler needed for simple jewelry designs [message #61818] Mon, 11 February 2013 19:26 UTC Go to next message
avatar roanokenyc  is currently offline roanokenyc
Go to all my models
Hello, I am a New York based jewelry designer looking to have 2 simple designs modeled in CAD. Each design has two simple variations. The designs primarily geometric with small rings attached. I have sketches and descriptions of available, please message me and I can send files to get an accurate estimate of the work. Thanks so much in advance.
Re: Modeler needed for simple jewelry designs [message #61831 is a reply to message #61818 ] Tue, 12 February 2013 00:15 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar Ronsaki  is currently offline Ronsaki
Go to my shop
Hello, send me your sketches, and I will give you a quote.

Ronsaki
Re: Modeler needed for simple jewelry designs [message #61835 is a reply to message #61818 ] Tue, 12 February 2013 02:44 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar sonarburn  is currently offline sonarburn
Go to my shop
Feel free to forward me your sketches via the mail in shapeways and I can let you know more about how much time it would take an costs.
my work is featured at nathanaeldodge.com
Re: Modeler needed for simple jewelry designs [message #61873 is a reply to message #61818 ] Tue, 12 February 2013 14:14 UTC Go to previous message
avatar CADNinja  is currently offline CADNinja
Go to my shop
PM Sent

Previous Topic:1:64 Railway Equipment
Next Topic:3d model aion character

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.