Home » Community » Introductions » Dylan from The Hague, The Netherlands
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
icon7.gif  Dylan from The Hague, The Netherlands [message #6007] Sat, 22 August 2009 19:51 UTC Go to next message
avatar GameToys  is currently offline GameToys
Go to my shop
Hello everyone,

My name is Dylan Nagel, I recently registered at Shapeways. I'm really impressed with and excited about the service itself and what people have been creating so far.

My background is in Archaeology - I have a Master's Degree in that field of study. However, for the past four years I have been cofounder and manager of http://www.paladinstudios.com , we make games, simulations and 3D visualizations. I used to do both 3D modelling and programming, but these days I focus on business development and sales.

I ordered my first model last week, hope it will arrive soon. It's a gargoyle figure I made years ago.

Looking forward to meeting all of you, great to be part of the community now!

Dylan

index.php?t=getfile&id=1177&private=0

• Attachment: Gargoyle.jpg
    (Size: 19.38KB, Downloaded 214 time(s))

Re: Dylan from The Hague, The Netherlands [message #6033 is a reply to message #6007 ] Mon, 24 August 2009 11:16 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar BAROBA  is currently offline BAROBA
Go to my shop
Welkom Smile

I hope you enjoy your stay Smile

I really do hope your wings will come out correctly, wings are a real pain to get printed...

Cheers
Re: Dylan from The Hague, The Netherlands [message #6073 is a reply to message #6007 ] Wed, 26 August 2009 21:52 UTC Go to previous message
avatar GameToys  is currently offline GameToys
Go to my shop
Hi Baroba,

Thanks for the warm welcome, I feel right at home.

Today my figure arrived, check it out:
http://www.shapeways.com/forum/index.php?t=msg&goto=6071 &S=c3c80402d0a909fe3ef990c7a7ad372e#msg_6071

Previous Topic:Hello from SW Michigan USA
Next Topic:HI! from Auburn, WA

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.