Home » Community » 3D modeler needed » 3D Modeler needed to translate intricate black, white, and grey design into silver
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
3D Modeler needed to translate intricate black, white, and grey design into silver [message #61638] Fri, 08 February 2013 23:03 UTC Go to next message
avatar shbhanda  is currently offline shbhanda
Go to my shop
Looking for a modeler that is wiling to translate the following design into a silver pendant with a loop that should cost no more than $30-$40. Wanting to keep as much of the original intricacy of the design and hopefully have as many holes in the piece as possible. Only can afford to pay $60 now, but if I like it a lot there should be a lot of regular business as I get my fabric and jewelry company off the ground: www.facebook.com/shivura

At that point I should be able to pay more for the pieces.

• Attachment: igns.jpg
    (Size: 1.41MB, Downloaded 59 time(s))

[Updated on: Fri, 08 February 2013 23:11 UTC]

Re: 3D Modeler needed to translate intricate black, white, and grey design into silver [message #61642 is a reply to message #61638 ] Fri, 08 February 2013 23:40 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar irokrhus  is currently offline irokrhus
Go to my shop
I'll take a look at it, what material it will be, silver glossy or normal, the material may decrease costs.
Re: 3D Modeler needed to translate intricate black, white, and grey design into silver [message #61643 is a reply to message #61642 ] Fri, 08 February 2013 23:45 UTC Go to previous message
avatar shbhanda  is currently offline shbhanda
Go to my shop
silver glossy would be nice

Previous Topic:Necklace part costs more than I thought
Next Topic:3d expert needed