A1 says: Hello from Perth, Australia!

Discussion in 'Newcomers Lounge' started by TreadshotA1, Aug 22, 2009.

1. TreadshotA1
    TreadshotA1 Member
    I can't believe i didn't find this site until recently. I was waiting for something like this to show up!

At any rate, I'm Treadshot A1. I have 2 years experience as a kitbasher, and i specialize in modifying and painting Transformers, and other action figures.

I've always had a shortage of weapon parts and i'm not that great at sculpting, so i should be using this site a lot for creating those parts.

Currently i utilize a1kitbashing.spaces.live.com as my website (which i'm way too lazy to keep updated :D ), but you can find my work on most Transformers forums.

P.S. As the title suggests, I often just shorten my username to A1, again because i'm too lazy :D )

Last edited: Sep 19, 2009
  2. Hey A1,
    It s Will here from Kirkside Products. I was stoked to see someone else here from Perth. Drop me a line if you get five because I have a few questions for you re: Shapeways. BTW Have you used them yet? Also Have you been to Kirkside Products in Osb Park yet? Either way drop me a line at kirksideproducts@yahoo.com.
    Cheers,
    W.