Home » Community » 3D modeler needed » 3D modeler needed for a jewelry pendant with fine details
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
3D modeler needed for a jewelry pendant with fine details [message #61499] Wed, 06 February 2013 23:17 UTC Go to next message
avatar smithkelly33  is currently offline smithkelly33
Go to my shop
I have a small pendant with a solid cetner figure and then thin leaf or feather like lines and fronds around. I have the image I drew out that my friend created into a digital image.

I now need to take the next step and get it made into a 3D rendering I can then use Shapeways to print. So it will require to be compliant to Shapeways requirements.

I am looking to possibly make 1-3 version so i can test which one is preferrred once printed.

Please contact me directly and I can supply you a copy of my trademarked image for quote purpose.

Smithkelly33@aol.com
408-359-8027
Thank you!
Kelly
Re: 3D modeler needed for a jewelry pendant with fine details [message #61500 is a reply to message #61499 ] Wed, 06 February 2013 23:22 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar smithkelly33  is currently offline smithkelly33
Go to my shop
or you can PM me. I'm new to the site so I just noticed PM capability here Laughing
Re: 3D modeler needed for a jewelry pendant with fine details [message #61537 is a reply to message #61499 ] Thu, 07 February 2013 18:37 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar pinelas  is currently offline pinelas
Go to my shop
I sent you a PM

[Updated on: Thu, 07 February 2013 18:40 UTC]

Re: 3D modeler needed for a jewelry pendant with fine details [message #61718 is a reply to message #61499 ] Sun, 10 February 2013 05:58 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar CADNinja  is currently offline CADNinja
Go to my shop
Pm sent
Re: 3D modeler needed for a jewelry pendant with fine details [message #62165 is a reply to message #61499 ] Sat, 16 February 2013 03:42 UTC Go to previous message
avatar SGDesigns  is currently offline SGDesigns
Go to my shop
PM sent.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

- Sal G -
My Website
www.sgcustomsilver.com
Facebook Page
www.facebook.com/SGCustomSilver

Previous Topic:Need 3D models for jewelry designs
Next Topic:Need help to model some rings!

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.