Home » Community » It arrived! » Silver Valentine's Forget-MeNot Flower Heart
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Silver Valentine's Forget-MeNot Flower Heart [message #61457] Wed, 06 February 2013 12:47 UTC Go to next message
avatar MaxiGossamer  is currently offline MaxiGossamer
Go to my shop
Hi All,
I've just received my new silver flower heart. I am so pleased with how this has turn out. Big Thank you to the Shapeways team Smile
Also had some rings printed will post pics soon.
index.php?t=getfile&id=26744&private=0
index.php?t=getfile&id=26745&private=0

[Updated on: Wed, 06 February 2013 13:52 UTC] by Moderator

Re: Silver Valentine's Forget-MeNot Flower Heart [message #61460 is a reply to message #61457 ] Wed, 06 February 2013 13:54 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar Youknowwho4eva  is currently offline Youknowwho4eva
Go to my shop
I work here
Very nice work. When you upload your images, there is a link to automatically add the code to insert your image in the post. I did this for you, as some will skip over if your images aren't immediately visible.

The Mad Moder
michael@shapeways.com
Re: Silver Valentine's Forget-MeNot Flower Heart [message #61461 is a reply to message #61460 ] Wed, 06 February 2013 14:03 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to my shop
Thank you for your help Michael
Re: Silver Valentine's Forget-MeNot Flower Heart [message #61580 is a reply to message #61461 ] Fri, 08 February 2013 10:15 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar bartv  is currently offline bartv
Go to my shop
Wow Maxi, that's gorgeous!

Bart

Community Manager Europe | Shapeways
Re: Silver Valentine's Forget-MeNot Flower Heart [message #61656 is a reply to message #61580 ] Sat, 09 February 2013 11:59 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
Go to my shop
Thank you for the positive feedback Bart Smile We have good team work. Thank you Shapeways

I've just oxidised some of the jewellery and WOW it makes such a difference. I'll be posting photos of the oxidised silver jewellery later
Re: Silver Valentine's Forget-MeNot Flower Heart [message #61893 is a reply to message #61457 ] Tue, 12 February 2013 17:23 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar lensman  is currently offline lensman
Go to my shop
Very good work. Always nice to see some detailed work just to get an idea of what works and what doesn't. I'll shortly be posting a pendant that I had Shapeways print in silver - it was very delicate and looking at it in real life I was amazed it didn't get rejected!... Looking forward to seeing your oxidised heart.

Glenn

Glenn ------ My Website Third Dimension Jewellery
Re: Silver Valentine's Forget-MeNot Flower Heart [message #61908 is a reply to message #61893 ] Tue, 12 February 2013 21:13 UTC Go to previous message
Go to my shop
Thank you Glenn, I have just posted the photos of the oxidised jewellery. Look forward to seeing your pendant

Previous Topic:G-scale playtime
Next Topic:Necklaces redesigned