Home »  » 3D modeler needed » Need someone based in the usa.... east coast for prototype... get back to me :)
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
Need someone based in the usa.... east coast for prototype... get back to me :) [message #61390] Tue, 05 February 2013 12:55 UTC Go to next message
avatar ckat  is currently offline ckat
Go to all my models
No Message Body
Re: Need someone based in the usa.... east coast for prototype... get back to me :) [message #61532 is a reply to message #61390 ] Thu, 07 February 2013 17:19 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar G3EngineeringDesign  is currently offline G3EngineeringDesign
Go to all my models
Check us out at G3EngineeringDesign.com to see the kind of full service product design and development services we offer. We are an engineering design firm, not simply 3D artists. From concept generation to product launch, we can take you from a napkin sketch to high volume production.

Daniel Glenn
President/CEO
G3 Engineering Design, Inc.
11860 West State Road 84
Suite B8
Davie, FL 33325
phone 954.306.8439

Daniel.Glenn@G3EngineeringDesign.com
http://www.G3EngineeringDesign.com
Re: Need someone based in the usa.... east coast for prototype... get back to me :) [message #61717 is a reply to message #61390 ] Sun, 10 February 2013 05:54 UTC Go to previous message
avatar CADNinja  is currently offline CADNinja
Go to my shop
Pm sent

Previous Topic:Simple domestic light switch backplate and knob
Next Topic:Beer Tap Handle Designer needed!!!

Logo

Hello.

We're sorry to inform you that we no longer support this browser and can't confirm that everything will work as expected. For the best Shapeways experience, please use one of the following browsers:

Click anywhere outside this window to continue.