Home » Community » 3D modeler needed » I have several buildings I need done...
Search Search  
Show: Today's Messages    Show Polls    Message Navigator
I have several buildings I need done... [message #61320] Mon, 04 February 2013 13:55 UTC Go to next message
avatar Beattt  is currently offline Beattt
Go to all my models
I have a need for someone to clean up models and prepare them for 3D printing. I can provide you with sketchup and/or Revit files but need someone who can quickly clean up the surfaces and return the "clean" model to me so I can print it in my 3d printer.

I have several models that I need done...quickly. These models are of 3-6 buildings and 3-6 examples of closeup machinery connections.

Send me a PM if and only if a) you are an expert at this, and b) you can promptly begin work.
Re: I have several buildings I need done... [message #61324 is a reply to message #61320 ] Mon, 04 February 2013 15:36 UTC Go to previous messageGo to next message
avatar Dotsan  is currently offline Dotsan
Go to my shop
Hi, I'd be happy to have a look at your files, please send the Sketchup files to info@dotsan.com
Regards
Vijay

http://www.flickr.com/photos/dotsan/sets/72157623868337570/

www.dotsan.com
Re: I have several buildings I need done... [message #61365 is a reply to message #61320 ] Tue, 05 February 2013 00:37 UTC Go to previous message
avatar designanything3d  is currently offline designanything3d
Go to my shop
Hello, please contact us at contact@designanything3d.com with the information and files and we will get a custom quote for you. We have done many bulidings for 3d print.

-Josh

Previous Topic:Need a 3D creator for easy job an cooperation
Next Topic:Modeler Required for Puzzle Pieces